I bought it with a film back because I intend to run alot of Fuji 400H through it, along with some of my other favorite films like Pan F 50, Delta 100, Provia 100, Velvia 50, and the new Portra 400, but there's a place here in Portland for when I want to shoot digital with it, they got a P45 I can rent, clip on, and go. Works natively on the body.
I picked up my first roll yesterday of some TMAX 400 (it was the cheapest 120 film at Pro Photo) just to test and make sure the meter and everything mechanical was working smooth, shot a little bit on top of a parking garage then got it souped and it looks perfect.
I'm just super excited, I'm going to make this thing work for me. Weddings from now on I rekon will be shot on film. I've got alot of testing I need to finish, and i still need to find a lab that I gel with here, otherwise it's going to RPL in LA.