What's new

B and W Image

skylark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Location
Cannock UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A local foundry, now in disrepair. I am quite pleased with this print ,
A close in crop from an earlier neg, printed on Ilford Cooltone using Cooltone developer. I love the textures but please let me know how it is for you.

imgfree.net - Image Hosting
 
This is a very interesting "building", for sure ("un-building" itself) ... personally I think I would like to se it a bit more contrasted - plus I find it quite grainy ... did you use a high-ISO-film? Or is it the results of scanning the print?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom