What's new

B&B For Sale-CHEAP!!!

Right time of the year... advertise and they will come..
 
Hope that's not the tenant...
 
LOL, thanks for the comments. My creative mind works in strange ways. After I posted the original, I had a few more ideas, needed some light in the windows to make it more homey, a few crows circling, and eyes in the woods......See the original for the new edit.
 
I just got word that these guys might be very interested
_DSC7331.webp
_DSC7321.webp
_DSC7344.webp
 
Those 12ft "Skelly" thingies at Home Depot tempt me every year. But then I think about fitting bunny ears on him at Easter and a Santa outfit at Xmas...Don't think my 'hood would get the joke.
 
Those 12ft "Skelly" thingies at Home Depot tempt me every year. But then I think about fitting bunny ears on him at Easter and a Santa outfit at Xmas...Don't think my 'hood would get the joke.
and how about storage... and are they rain proof..and yes there is no way to disguise their mugs.. Haha
 
and how about storage... and are they rain proof..and yes there is no way to disguise their mugs.. Haha
I was considering a fake fur buy: for a big bunny tail to accompany the ears and a convincing Santa beard...
 
I was considering a fake fur buy: for a big bunny tail to accompany the ears and a convincing Santa beard...
might work...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom