B&H delivered some goodies.

Yay! I love getting stuff in the mail! I got a goodie today too!

378340_194733073970335_186842794759363_324268_1017503308_n.jpg

Enjoy your new st00f! I'm enjoying mine.

You got a zebra picture? Cool!

This thread is a great excuse for me to place an order.

do it 2 wheel. Tyler your gonna love that thing. i got one last month with an ab400 im loving it so much more then just my single flash. now if i can just learn to light properly lol.

This thread is giving me GAS:

Gear Acquisition Syndrome

:smileys:

I've had the B&H window open for about 10 hours the last two days ready to hit the buy button on some Elinchrom lighting and a softbox. I have the funds to pay straight up, and I'm finding myself in places where having my own lights benefit yet I'm having a hard time letting go of the cash. LOL. Not to mention I can save $300 if I go the AB route which has me second guessing. However, if I'm going to invest in a good lighting system, I feel Elinchrom is the best option.

I've had the B&H window open for about 10 hours the last two days ready to hit the buy button on some Elinchrom lighting and a softbox. I have the funds to pay straight up, and I'm finding myself in places where having my own lights benefit yet I'm having a hard time letting go of the cash. LOL. Not to mention I can save $300 if I go the AB route which has me second guessing. However, if I'm going to invest in a good lighting system, I feel Elinchrom is the best option.

I'm about to order more elinchrom lighting too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back