B.M.X.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a friend who wanted to get some photo's and it was a new experience for me to photograph so here they are:

1)
BEN1-1.gif

2)
BEN2.gif

3)
bens-shoot-006.gif

4)
bens-shoot-014.gif

5)
bens-shoot-049.gif

C&C Wanted & Welcomed.

I like the last one quite a bit. The strategically-placed graffiti makes the photo, in my opinion.

Totally agree, the last one is clearly the best here, others are way out of focus, unless thats what you were going for?

although i'm not pleased with the word, i did like the graffiti.
thank you!

yes, most are out of focus as he wanted like a "blur" of activity kind of thing.
like i said, a whole new side for me.

we should be doing more serioius shots next week.

although i'm not pleased with the word, i did like the graffiti.
thank you!

yes, most are out of focus as he wanted like a "blur" of activity kind of thing.
like i said, a whole new side for me.

we should be doing more serioius shots next week.

Try some panning. That will give you the blurred background, but sharp subject. If you are using any sort of off-camera lighting, try some rear-curtain sync. I like the sense of furry a rear-sync can obtain.

These are just my 2 cents.. like Double H said try and slow down the shutter for some blur, use the wide angle get down low for some shots and tilt the cam for some more tension.. Just a few Ideas to keep in mind..

like everyone else says the last one is the best lol :D

the other ones are just too out of focus for me and four seems over processed.

i look forward to seeing some more of these though! my friends skate so i take a bunch of pics of them :) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back