B&O Train Museam - Baltimore MA

jason324

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sonyalphalab.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This place has got to be in the top 10 for HDR photography!!!

MG_8114_5_6-Edit_pano.jpg

MG_8397_398_399_401_402_403_404-Edit.jpg

MG_8427And7more-Edit.jpg

MG_8387_88_89_90_91_92-Edit.jpg

Best,
Jay

As much as I might want to say otherwise, these images are absolutely perfect and if there were more Id buy the book, calendar or whatever they were printed on. Well done.

eamr1e.jpg

Last edited:
Well isn't that something I see Jason in here.
That last image has some blue shadowing going on in the front of the train.

not the biggest fan of 3
theres nothing wrong with it, its just not doin anything for me

the others are amazing though
great job

I love the processing on these. They look like they were painted with great attention to detail instead of being mere photographs.

We have a very interesting railroad museum here in the Atlanta area and it is always busy with photographers.

Next time I am up that way you have tweaked my interest in making a visit. Nice work.

I usually don't like overcooked, but these are pretty sweet. I think the processing complements the subject.

great images. I do think they need a bit more contrast. they look a bit flat. Great job!

We have a very interesting railroad museum here in the Atlanta area and it is always busy with photographers.

Next time I am up that way you have tweaked my interest in making a visit. Nice work.

Yeah, same here:) I'll certianly check out that Atlanta Museum!!

great images. I do think they need a bit more contrast. they look a bit flat. Great job!

Thank you for the comments/ feedback ;)

I usually don't like overcooked, but these are pretty sweet. I think the processing complements the subject.

I totally agree, thanks!

Best,
Jay

The one in Atlanta is a bit outside the city proper, it is called The Southeast Railroad Museum".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back