Josh66
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2007
- Messages
- 14,593
- Reaction score
- 1,239
- Location
- Cedar Hill, Texas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
This is probably a long shot, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask... I have two B+W IR filters - 092 and 093, both 67mm - that I would like to trade for the same filters in 58mm. They are in like-new condition and come with cases.
I no longer need them in 67mm, and do need them in 58mm - that's why I want to trade them. If there are no takers, I may just sell them and use the money to buy the new ones... I guess that will be more likely to get replies.
The two 67mm filters would cost you $236 at B&H, new, right now. The same filters in 58mm are $192. If there are no takers on the trade, I would be willing to sell both of them for $180.
Either option is good with me - either trade me for the filters I want (in similar condition to mine), or buy them and I'll use that money to buy the smaller ones. They've been lightly used and babied - so they're in great condition. If you're looking to get into IR and need 67mm filters, you can save yourself a little more than $50.
Price includes shipping to CONUS. I'd be willing to ship internationally, but I'd have to find out how much that would run me before I could say if it would be included or not - most likely it would be low enough that I wouldn't worry about it too much. (If it's only $10-15, I'll include it.)
I no longer need them in 67mm, and do need them in 58mm - that's why I want to trade them. If there are no takers, I may just sell them and use the money to buy the new ones... I guess that will be more likely to get replies.
The two 67mm filters would cost you $236 at B&H, new, right now. The same filters in 58mm are $192. If there are no takers on the trade, I would be willing to sell both of them for $180.
Either option is good with me - either trade me for the filters I want (in similar condition to mine), or buy them and I'll use that money to buy the smaller ones. They've been lightly used and babied - so they're in great condition. If you're looking to get into IR and need 67mm filters, you can save yourself a little more than $50.
Price includes shipping to CONUS. I'd be willing to ship internationally, but I'd have to find out how much that would run me before I could say if it would be included or not - most likely it would be low enough that I wouldn't worry about it too much. (If it's only $10-15, I'll include it.)
