What's new

B&W Challenge: almost finished!

gk fotografie4

Help........... I'm surrounded by morrons
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
6,204
Location
...who cares?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome!

The B&W Challenge is a fun thing, no competition and no prizes.

For this challenge, think of the different stages of the repair of a clock or an old car, the final stroke for a masterpiece, an athlete who falls just before the finish, a painted window that is almost ready. You'll find all kinds of situations to which this theme can apply.

Have fun!



(next challenge will be: Week 7|8 - Time Flies)
 
Last edited:
Almost finished eating before i chase him away
_DSC4542 (4).webp
 
I like that one. Good take on the theme.
 
jc, I'm probably being obtuse. What's almost finished in your 'the 200' photo?
 
jc, I'm probably being obtuse. What's almost finished in your 'the 200' photo?

No worries bud. It has just finished being built and now leasing for March. Downtown, Jackson, Michigan.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom