B&W+composition C&C please

its official. whatever I like, everyone else doesn't. and vice versa. the reason I like 1 is because it is busy. I have more to look at in the frame. The reason I don't lik 2, is I really don't have anything to look at. couple stacks coming up, some wires. I don't find these particularly interesting I just don't see much there. The bw tones in 2 and the contrast, are also kind of flat or dull, boring to me. The various tones in 1 stand out, make it more appealing.

1 is interesting, if nothing else my eyes follow around the frame looking at things. 2, I my eyes made it about two seconds and I think I saw all I could there.

Yep, could not have said it better myself. I'm not even sure about the DC. The distortion adds to the chaos

I agree, Gents. The crop is better. Lee

The first seems a little busy. I agree about the perspective distortions others mentioned. #2 lost the steam or smoke too soon. I would have liked to have see more of it. Also, by cutting it where you did, it pulls my eye out of the picture frame. If you stepped to the right a little, you could have picked it up and also separated the telephone pole from the stack, something I would have preferred as well. Nice shots.

Most reactions

Back