What's new

b&w concert photos... (-56k)

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
1,753
Reaction score
10
Location
Down the Rabbit Hole.
DSC_1365.jpg


DSC_1716bw.jpg


DSC_1767bw.jpg


DSC_1375bw.jpg


DSC_1393bw.jpg


DSC_1453bw.jpg


DSC_1587bw.jpg


All of my concert photos can be found on my site. (most have been posted here at some point)
 
great captures jadin! judging from the look of everyone, i'd probably like their sound. doc sure was getting into it, eh?

thanks for sharing!
 
#2, 7 :thumbup:

what iso where these shot at? did you clean the noise?
I would love to see more grain on these! It looks too digital! ;)
 
Gotta be careful with the placement of the microphone. When it's blocking the face it's just getting in the way. Other than that they are sexy.

_KA
 
#3 and #5 do it for me...I just like the contrast of the large man playing the little guitar. :mrgreen:
 
danalec99 - ISO 125 for most, No grain removal, if I wanted grain I'd have to add it. Too digital?!? But it IS digital!!

furyofnature - After almost a thousand shots (6 days of shooting) you get bored with keeping the microphone facefree. Infact here's one where (IMO) the microphone in front of the face is what makes the shot so good. photo

cesium 911 - It's called a mandolin in case you wanted to know :)

Thanks for the comments everyone!
 
Wow, these are really lovely. They show a lot of life, which I feel like sometimes can be hard to portray in black and white.

Excellent stuff!
 
jadin said:
danalec99 - ISO 125 for most, No grain removal, if I wanted grain I'd have to add it. Too digital?!? But it IS digital!!!
hehe, I do know that. What I meant to say is that for these type of shots, I would expect to see grain (personal opinion).
iso125?? did you use a monopod, which aperture?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom