B W conversion CC

Really crisp and bright. Seems almost a little too much, but I like it the way it is regardless.

BTW it looks every so slightly tilted.

Awesome sky.

Yeah, wish it was a bit larger. It has a very 1960's Kennedy era look ;)

I like it too. I would probably just bring the dark's up a bit.

Yeah, wish it was a bit larger. It has a very 1960's Kennedy era look ;)

yep - but i ran real quick while the crossing sign was on - dodge 500 tourist and tried to ignore my kids
MOM you're gonna get runned over...
THE PRESSURE was tooooo much :)

I like it too. I would probably just bring the dark's up a bit.

Since there are so many white clouds around the building I felt more contrast would work best

I really like it. I think your darks/contrast are a bit over the top and could be backed off a little bit, but otherwise I really like the shot a LOT.

I really like it. I think your darks/contrast are a bit over the top and could be backed off a little bit, but otherwise I really like the shot a LOT.

ok - i will work on reducing it some. Your eyes are better than mine :D - but do you think the Capitol will not stand out as much if i do so?

Very nice. Clean, crisp, contrasty, well balanced. Nice job!

I agree with others that the dark areas are too dark. You should be able to adjust these without affecting the mid-tone contrast, e.g. sky and clouds, either by using curves to just bring up the shadows or in the conversion by adjusting the color sliders. I assume you're converting using a black and white adjustment layer?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back