B&W Grandma

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I really had no idea what to call this...

4145616332_050a71b39d.jpg

bigger

There are some scratches and dust spots that need taken care of... The print looks fine - just didn't spend a lot of time fixing up the scan.

EDIT

Yea! 4000! :lol:

Congrats on the 4k posts!

On another forum that I belong to there's a tradition of giving out a karma offering at milestone posts. On my 100 post here, I gave away a gift certificate to an online camera store.

So... What're you giving away? :lol:

:lol:

There's free beer for the first person to make it to my house. It's a limited time offer though...I don't expect them to last long.

Interesting idea though. I am totally broke right now...lol. Maybe at 5k I'll give something away. 5k is a more important milestone anyway... ;)

Your name links to someone with 1 post that is currently banned.

You don't allow editing; do you consider cropping marks editing?

Your name links to someone with 1 post that is currently banned.
...Yeah. It's the |||||s - they mess everything up around here... I added a link to my profile in my signature - it should take you to the right one.

do you consider cropping marks editing?

No. Sometimes a picture or screenshot with a few notes on it is the best way to get a point across.

Go ahead...

I mainly just don't want people butchering my pictures and then posting them. I can't stop the butchering, but I don't want to see it, lol.

EDIT

I don't mind you (or anyone) "drawing" on it to try to explain something, or even posting a crop of it. What I don't want to see is a horrible edit that makes me want to poke my eyes out.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back