B&W HDR Tractor

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So just by looking at this photo I've learned that I'm learning. Hah, not that I've taken that learning into action yet, but I can see (unlike before) that the trees in the background are definitely distracting, along with the house. I would have liked to have moved the tractor to a more appealing background, but alas it wasn't in my power.

C&C though, if you please!

Thanks!

Attachments

• $Tractor.jpg
    $Tractor.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 94
I would have liked to have moved the tractor to a more appealing background, but alas it wasn't in my power.
If you used color you would separate the tractor from background easily. And the image does not look like it has good dynamic range (As HDR in its title would suggest), the tractor innards are heavily underexposed. Some lighting would help here.

I would have liked to have moved the tractor to a more appealing background, but alas it wasn't in my power.
If you used color you would separate the tractor from background easily. And the image does not look like it has good dynamic range (As HDR in its title would suggest), the tractor innards are heavily underexposed. Some lighting would help here.

Just curious, how would you know that without knowing what the colors are? To me, it didn't look good. The tractor was honestly in a bad spot. And it is HDR, but only 3 exposures, maybe I should have taken more. Thanks!

Just curious, how would you know that without knowing what the colors are? To me, it didn't look good. The tractor was honestly in a bad spot. And it is HDR, but only 3 exposures, maybe I should have taken more. Thanks!
Just common sense - trees are usually look different that tractors :) It would be nice if you showed color version for comparison.

Also flash would give more effect that HDR. 3 Exposures with what bracket? 3 exposures can give huge dynamic range.

It's a 2.0 bracket, but hey, flash is a good idea. I should have tried that!! :D I'll post the color one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back