TY everyone. I thought the samething, because they don't look washed out like that on the thumbnail sheet or on paper....strange. When I put them on my computer to upload to the Photobucket....even before I put them in....they looked different on my screen. I don't use any software so I didn't screw them up, lol. Oh well, just as long as they still look decent.... *sigh*, computers.
I agree with everybody around here in that most shots seem to be washed out, with the sky blown out white.
I just wish you had captured the whole body of the black horse in #2. It's like these two animals were posing for you, asking to be pictured tail against tail.
I actually sort of like it that the dark horse is cut off in #2. It is almost like a creative shadow or something- leaves you wondering and wanting more, which I've always felt is good in a photo