B/W Horses

bradster76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some b/w's I took a couple weeks back of some nice horses, and one on an old building. Hope you like them!

FH000006.jpg

FH000008.jpg

FH000009.jpg

FH000010.jpg

FH000013-1.jpg

That last one seemed to be looking at you.

Also there is a B/W Section for future reference if you want to post there.

Like the shots though.

Some nice shots, but they all seemed kind of washed out... makes me wonder if your monitor settings are off?

I love the second one, I think they do look a little washed out, but I really think it works.

TY everyone. I thought the samething, because they don't look washed out like that on the thumbnail sheet or on paper....strange. When I put them on my computer to upload to the Photobucket....even before I put them in....they looked different on my screen. I don't use any software so I didn't screw them up, lol. :confused: Oh well, just as long as they still look decent.... *sigh*, computers.

I agree with everybody around here in that most shots seem to be washed out, with the sky blown out white.

I just wish you had captured the whole body of the black horse in #2. It's like these two animals were posing for you, asking to be pictured tail against tail.

I actually sort of like it that the dark horse is cut off in #2. It is almost like a creative shadow or something- leaves you wondering and wanting more, which I've always felt is good in a photo :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back