What a variety in your photography! I am all amazed.
I love each and every one of these.
Usually we see those brightly colourful photos in the big frame that always resembles me of a colour slide (which I like a lot!!!), and now you show us wonderful, much larger, unframed black and white photos --- and I love those, too!
I share your mood as displayed in these.
But I would not even be able to include any snow in photos of what is surrounding me... it is extremely grey, wet and warmish (up to 7°C forecast for today).
Are we asked to pick a favourite. Please say we are not! For I couldn't. But if you'd threaten to beat me otherwise, I'd say "The last, the last", though secretly I would keep thinking "But I also love the bare tree in the first, and 'action' of the horses in the second, and the mere hint at the graveyard behind the fence in the third..."