A alishokri TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2006 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Iran, Tabriz Jun 27, 2010 #1 Black and white photographs of the beautiful nature of Iran Ali Shokri // * 1. 2. 3. 4.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #2 stunning
B BrentRS1985 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #3 I'm really liking the 1st one
J JohnnyL TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #4 Amazing photos. Second one is my favourite. I like the sand texture.
S Shaneuk TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Derby UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #5 All of them are simply amazing. Good job. Keep up the good work. Shane.
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #6 alishokri, hello and welcome to the forum. I like both 2 & 3. I like the shades of 3 and the composition. I am surprised to see snow in 2 of the photos.
alishokri, hello and welcome to the forum. I like both 2 & 3. I like the shades of 3 and the composition. I am surprised to see snow in 2 of the photos.
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #7 You can ski in Iran man!
Vacheron TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2009 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Location Madrid Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #8 all the images are simply amazing, I like the B&W and the contrast, but specially numer 4 is outstanding, the shadows are really good
all the images are simply amazing, I like the B&W and the contrast, but specially numer 4 is outstanding, the shadows are really good
white TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,131 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #9 Great black & white. I love the silhouetted hill in #2. Really great composition.
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #10 3rd is my fav. all are great though, good job.
J JBWilson TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #11 This is some of the best black and white work I have seen! Great shots!
G ghache No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 3,570 Reaction score 295 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 #12 awesome shots, i really like #4, you can see 4 different mountains with 4 different level of exposure. i like it alot.
awesome shots, i really like #4, you can see 4 different mountains with 4 different level of exposure. i like it alot.
A alishokri TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2006 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Iran, Tabriz Jul 6, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 Black and white photographs of the beautiful nature of Iran Ali Shokri // * 5. 6. 7. 8.
Stephen.C TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 434 Reaction score 8 Location Boston MA/Columbus OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2010 #14 These pictures are absolutely amazing to look at! Black and white never looked so great.