What's new

B&W Power plant & Refinery

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
20080622-IMG_0035.jpg



20080622-IMG_0035B.jpg
 
Man how did you get so close to the refinery. I used to work at one and was not allowed to get so close with a camera :(

They are great. The second especially. I would have personally preferred the first in colour given that the refinery flare is visible in the background.
 
actually the color versions are awesome, im just experimenting ! Also, the quality isnt so hot on the first one, I didnt have my tripod with me, I was in someone elses car and we stopped by at a nearby gas station, I had to dodge sprinklers and shoot 1600 iso.

as far as getting close, I've gotten a lot closer then that !!!!

actually I was on sidewalk. cropped out the fence line. theres really nothing they can do !!! thank god.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom