B/W Variety

AndrewHux

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.machtwomedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some various images from recent outings.

IMG_9800_zps3346c76a.jpg

IMG_9009_zps25d7adab.jpg

IMG_0013_zpsc3ee9357.jpg

IMG_9405_zps34a9e5d8.jpg

Your water mark is vary distracting and takes all the attention away from the image. Other then that they are nice.

I didnt even notice the watermark till guru said something, but #2 is really cool, hurts my head trying to pick it apart.

I didnt even notice the watermark till guru said something, but #2 is really cool, hurts my head trying to pick it apart.

How do you not see it it is the only thing in color in the image.

I like the second one - well executed!

Light Guru said:
How do you not see it it is the only thing in color in the image.

Red colorblindness? That's all I've got.

I don't mind watermarks (as I have one myself) that are not intrusive to the viewer... But for black and white images a red watermark down the length of the image is literally shouting at the top of its lungs for attention and distracting as its the only color on the image.

Thanks guys for the words, My watermark has been the same since 2006 and it isnt going to change except for the year ,it has its purpose and does it well. Thanks for looking and commenting .

AndrewHux said:
Thanks guys for the words, My watermark has been the same since 2006 and it isnt going to change except for the year ,it has its purpose and does it well. Thanks for looking and commenting .

Not saying you have to change it, but I'd consider making it a light or dark gray. It would be less visually jarring IMO. Red on anything other than a plain flat color rarely reads well and is immediately recognizable.

AndrewHux said:

Not saying you have to change it, but I'd consider making it a light or dark gray. It would be less visually jarring IMO. Red on anything other than a plain flat color rarely reads well and is immediately recognizable.

I appreciate that very much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back