B&W with a splash of colour...

Camper Dave

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagestack.co.uk
10 mins with photoshop :D

rod3.jpg

not sure if the position of the vehicle in the picture is quite right though. what cha recon? could it have done with being a bit lower?

cheers,
dave :)

nice!

dunno about lower. if the camera were lower, i would worry about getting too much visual information from under the car (from other side)

i think it's great as-is, nice photoshop too

cheers dude :)

rereading that i don't think i made that too clear, i actually meant possibly have the car a bit lower in the picture :oops: must learn how to write properly :lol:

Camper Dave said:
the car a bit lower in the picture

I think you are right. I'd like to see it with the rear tire breaking the lower image frame. Also if you moved a bit to the left you might be able to lose some of the parked cars in the background.

What camera and lens are you using?

ksmattfish said:
Camper Dave said:
the car a bit lower in the picture

I think you are right. I'd like to see it with the rear tire breaking the lower image frame. Also if you moved a bit to the left you might be able to lose some of the parked cars in the background.

I agree. The one thing that I would change would be to lose the truck in the background. The way it is positioned makes it look like it is actually part of the car. At least that is what my eyes saw at first.

Just my $0.02

cheers folks,

i'll be going to the same 'event' this saturday so i'll try a couple more from different angles/positions and see how they come out.

cheers,
dave :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back