B&W with a touch of Color

delizo23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken July4th in the city of Philadelphia. at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Waiting to watch The Roots in concert and fireworks.

3691815407_02022ce745_b.jpg

normally i hate selective coloring. in this case i quite like it. it really works as a means of making the lady in the center the subject of the photo. even while she's the only one watching right into the lens, you wouldn't notice her directly because of the distance and all the other people in the picture. nice nice.
how were the roots btw?

thanks ernie

Roots were great (as usual). they opened for Sherryl Crow. in my opinion sheryl should have opended for the Roots. they were more lively. but im biased to the hiphop music scene cuz i was raised with the Roots. i breakdance.

I think if this were maybe 10 ft closer it would've bee great. She looks like a modern person in an outdated town.

true true. i just wanted to get the whole fountain in there. and its kinda cool that shes so tiny, imo. it makes the photo more interesting that shes small. its reminds me of Where's Waldo. but i think it would be cool also if i zoomed in a little. it would just look like a normal tourist picture tho.

no HDR. just some lightroom editing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back