B&W Challenge: WORM'S-EYE VIEW

1043BFB0-A2A1-4304-87D5-954B724D1A14.jpeg

do you mean the challenge will run until dec 2023? I love this.. i really like Black & White photos..
I had it this way, from January 1, 2023 there will be a B&W Challenge every month, so a total of 12 B&W Challenges over the year 2023 where everyone can fully enjoy themselves within various themes.

This WORM'S-EYE VIEW themed B&W Challenge running at the moment will continue for another 10 days - until December 31, 2022 - so I'd say grab your camera and go take some photos, but remember that only black and white photos are allowed for this challenge...

I think it’s very well done.
Thank you. To be honest, I'm still not that much intersted in 'digital' as a photographer, but what I've actually always liked the most are the almost inexhaustible possibilities of digital (photo) editing. At the beginning of 2023 I'll start a study that is normally part of the Bachelor's degree in 'Communication and Multimedia Design', the component is called Adobe Expert in professional circles and, in addition to knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, also includes components such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. Let's just say it keeps me off the streets for a few months!

Wade! Long time no see, you are perfectly on time for a new series of B&W Challenges in 2023, nice to see you again on the forum.
Thanks Gerard! I’m excited to get back into it!

New B&W Challenges in 2023

From January 1st 2023 I want to start a new monthly series of black and white challenges, at least if there is and remains sufficient interest. Unfortunately, the interest in challenges on the TPF forum has not been so overwhelming in the past year, perhaps a consequence of two years of the corona pandemic, who knows.
Hopefully we can release some new positive impulses with a new series of the B&W Challenge.
The new Black & White Challenges will have a slightly different set-up with an upcoming monthly edition that everyone can work on for a whole month and also upload multiple photos within the theme.

At this point, let's warm up to January 1, 2023 with an interesting theme: WORM'S-EYE VIEW

All black and white photos are welcome, as long as they were taken after August 1, 2022!
This specific challenge will run to December 31, 2022, hope you feel like participating (again), let's have some fun!

Gerard
I've been away for several years but am forcing myself to get back into photography this upcoming year (lost motivation after my photography buddies death). I've spent tonight looking for photography challenges to get myself back into it starting with the new year as I'm more than a little rusty right now. Thanks for starting this one back up. I look forward to seeing what challenges you come up with for us.

I've been away for several years but am forcing myself to get back into photography this upcoming year (lost motivation after my photography buddies death). I've spent tonight looking for photography challenges to get myself back into it starting with the new year as I'm more than a little rusty right now. Thanks for starting this one back up. I look forward to seeing what challenges you come up with for us.
Welcome back, it's nice that you want to join the B&W Challenges and I hope it will provide enough inspiration to pick up photography again in the future. We can always use new participants! The set-up of the B&W Challenge will be slightly different, with more time to work out certain themes. I look forward to your photos.
(btw, love the jellyfish photos on your flickr page)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back