TPF Noob!
Reaction score
c9258960.jpg

c8e58a00.jpg

c8c588a0.jpg

c8a588d0.jpg

0f62cef0.jpg

nice photos man
i think exhibiting them in the forum talkbox kind of messes with their coolness though.
i'm looking at them as sort of "environment" photos. environments surround, and surrounding means !big! :shock:
3 and 4 would be cool desktop wallpapers
again, i like em, as a photographer and architect :eek:

i take it these were digi captures? that u desaturated in ps right? or at least they appear like that... (gran structure, contrast, lighting) no efence but the pics are pretty plain (nothin really draws me to them) the one i do prefer outta them is the last bw one the contrast is a lil more on there... this is just my opinion so i dont mean to offend you as a reshoot critict the first one to me the composition seems awkward... u need something more to draw u to it and u need to off center it to make the pic offer more

Billybob, from what I have learned by now, PBailey's photos displayed here are always taken with the camera he also puts up for display so we KNOW he does not photograph digitally but with some very nice old cameras.
Sometimes watching, reading, looking is better than speaking out at once.
Silence is golden...

This camera looks like the one I started with at age 12. Mine was an ANSCO REGENT (absolutely and totally manual). What brand is yours?

The camera is an Ansco Regent with an Agfa Apotar 3.5/50 lens in a Prontor SV shutter. Viewfinder camera with scale focus. Made by Agfa Camera Werk, in Germany, for Ansco.

i realized last night that these photos are a lot like the "cards" that adult swim (late night cartoon network) shows inbetween cartoons.

LaFoto said:
Silence is golden...
:thumbsup:

By the way, I love the first image. So crispy :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back