What's new

Babes at the beach!

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Sorry.....I couldn't resist! :D




medium.jpg



:D
 
well i don't know about the rest of you but i came in here expecting a cafe and that's what i got.
 
Well, I kinda knew a girl wouldn't post pics of other (potentially hot) girls... but in all cases, I wasn't expecting a cafe! You're so full of surprises...
 
the title is obviously misleading... it should be "Babes T The Beach Cafe" as is clearly stated by the sign...
this and that "you must be over 21 to enter" post would have drawn in a lot of people :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom