Baby Amie

kbeelitz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my daughter.

dsc02614kb1dpo3.jpg

Congrats on the new baby! Adorable little girl!
The one thing I notice is that the focus seems to be more on the bow rather than her eyes.
Very cute snapshot, I'm just not sure it's anything more with this shot specifically. =)

What a cute little girl she is! One thing about the picture is that the shadow to the back of her head is a little harsh. I am not very skilled and don't know exactly what to tell you on what you would do differently, I just know that it is best not to have that shadow. I have read a cheap way of reflecting light is to use a white posterboard to bounce light onto areas like that taking away that shadow. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like it would help. Keep up the good work. I love to see it.

Congrats on the new baby! Adorable little girl!
The one thing I notice is that the focus seems to be more on the bow rather than her eyes.
Very cute snapshot, I'm just not sure it's anything more with this shot specifically. =)

The subject is the bow and not the baby... haha. not a good liar. I'm glad you pointed that out. I don't know why I didn't give that a thought? I guess there's always next time. right?

What a cute little girl she is! One thing about the picture is that the shadow to the back of her head is a little harsh. I am not very skilled and don't know exactly what to tell you on what you would do differently, I just know that it is best not to have that shadow. I have read a cheap way of reflecting light is to use a white posterboard to bounce light onto areas like that taking away that shadow. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like it would help. Keep up the good work. I love to see it.

Lucky for me I do have a white posterboard and I will use it next the time.

Thanks for the comments. This is exacty what I need to be hearing. Thank you so much!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back