baby foxes

CouncilmanDoug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
9156606944_df0e3e260a_c.jpg

makes me wanna go "awwwww".... so if that was your intent then Well Done Sir!

Nice! I want one for a pet.

Those are adorable. It's really cool you were able to get so close

Cute! Seems a wee bit contrasty to me. I'd consider burning down that elongated shape that shows the grass behind the logs...just burn that right down to black. I've never seen baby foxes in the wild, only adults.

Cute! Seems a wee bit contrasty to me. I'd consider burning down that elongated shape that shows the grass behind the logs...just burn that right down to black. I've never seen baby foxes in the wild, only adults.

The light was pretty flat and gross that day so i tried to up the contrast a bit, now that you say that I might've overdone it a bit, good call about the burning I'll work on a re-edit later

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was too much over contrast and afraid to mention it. Other wise it's a pretty cool picture...almost as if they was posing for it lol

9177869839_b109b0a4d5_c.jpg

opinions on this one? I'm kind of having a hard editing this picture, it always either seems to dull or too contrasty to me

Adorable. I think I want one...or two. The color and contrast are fantastic.

I much prefer the edit. These adorable baby foxes are a rare find in the wild. You captured their curiosity, and they do not seem to be afraid at all.

Most reactions

Back