NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p111909008-4.jpg

p252087673-4.jpg

p344436290-4.jpg

Amazing....just findng that insect a lone is amazing....i have never seen one....

Thanks all for the comments. I've never seen one either. Found out it's actually a katydid nymph (baby). I'm finding lots of bugs that I've never seen before now that I"m out there looking for them.

Nates when you take multiple shots, how do you vary your exposure on each shot in order to stack and maximize all that detail?

Or are all the shots exposed the same?

Nates when you take multiple shots, how do you vary your exposure on each shot in order to stack and maximize all that detail?

Or are all the shots exposed the same?

None of the shots in this thread are actually stacked (I tried but he was moving too much). When I do stack, I keep exposure the same in all the shots. The only thing I am stacking is focus for increased DOF, so I want the exposures as close to the same as possible. If it comes down to it, I'd rather underexpose slightly and bump in post rather than overexpose and decrease....overexposing with flash seems to increase hotspots which you can't get rid of in post without cloning....and cloning is a pain with all the varied detail on the bugs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back