What's new

Baby Longhorns

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I was out taking pictures of some old trucks on a friend's ranch, his baby longhorns were following me around like little puppies. These little guys were 2 weeks and 4 weeks.

I think they were hungry, what do you think? :lol:

1.
main.php


2.
main.php


3.
main.php


4.
main.php
 
How cute! I like 1 & 3. Too bad the ears are cut off of 3 and 4, but they are still super cute!
 
Thanks! They were so cute and curious :) The ears got chopped because I had my telephoto lens taking pictures of the property when my friend said, "lyncca, turn around, you seem to have some fans." The whole herd was right behind me (about 12) and the babies were so close I had to turn on my manual focus to even get the shots of them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom