Baby photos -- c&c please

mattslyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a few photos I took the other day...Looking for suggestions on improving my composition, lighting, camera settings, post processing...anything!

Shot with a Canon 30D with a 50 f/1.4, indoors, no flash, natural light, aperture priority

I've always felt that my canon has not had very good colors compared to some friends' 5Ds or even 30d or 40d (when viewed as-shot). Since I'm not very good at PP, I end up with very blah photos from a color standpoint. What do you thinK? Should I have used a flash for better fill light? Thanks!

_MG_3977-web.jpg

_MG_3991-web.jpg

_MG_3997-web.jpg

_MG_4012-web.jpg

Last edited:
Is that lassie? LOL cute pics

i love the shots, the only thing i can suggest is remove the hat. i wanted to look at that in the shots and was taken away from the baby completely. Also keep an eye on your white balance. I'm no pro so thats all i have sorry. Keep up the great work!!

hello

great pictures.

I can help you with the picture but for better understanding of what I'm doing please visit www.qualipic.com if you still want my services. send the picture (>400KB) to [email protected] and I will send you back the retouched picture for free.

hope to help you

Adam

Most reactions

New Topics

Back