S sunshine TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2005 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Alberta, Canada Nov 4, 2005 #1 Looking at this pic now I am not sure why I dont like it. The "pose" is adorable, but it seems to me that the color is "off"
Looking at this pic now I am not sure why I dont like it. The "pose" is adorable, but it seems to me that the color is "off"
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Nov 4, 2005 #2 Have you tried it in black and white? Or tried lightening it up a bit? I think that would make a difference.
Have you tried it in black and white? Or tried lightening it up a bit? I think that would make a difference.
JohnMF No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 25, 2005 Messages 3,009 Reaction score 11 Nov 4, 2005 #3 if you have photoshop try playing around with the curves or levels
S sunshine TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2005 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Alberta, Canada Nov 4, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 shandie8~Thank you for the suggestion, i will give it a try! JohnMF~I DO! I have CS! I will give it a try! Thank you! ~I just got home from the hospital. My best friend just gave birth to a healthy baby girl last night. I 'll post some pics when I pick up the film
shandie8~Thank you for the suggestion, i will give it a try! JohnMF~I DO! I have CS! I will give it a try! Thank you! ~I just got home from the hospital. My best friend just gave birth to a healthy baby girl last night. I 'll post some pics when I pick up the film