Baby Portraits, Need C&C.

I'll assume that means I'm ok for now lol

Somehow your thread dropped off the first page or two...huh....did not see your thread until tonight, some 21 or 22 hours after you posted it.

That child's hair! What an amazing shock of hair! I'm not entirely sold on the charcoal/gray microfiber blanket, and the supporting pillows seem a bit too soft, allowing the baby to kind of sink down into the underneath supporting material. Maybe think about some kind of open cell foam underneath?

I'm not too keen on the way the lighting setup being used is allowing the eyes to go so dark...it seems to me that a brighter light source in the immediate area might help to constrict the pupils and get more eye coloration to be visible.

Somehow your thread dropped off the first page or two...huh....did not see your thread until tonight, some 21 or 22 hours after you posted it.

That child's hair! What an amazing shock of hair! I'm not entirely sold on the charcoal/gray microfiber blanket, and the supporting pillows seem a bit too soft, allowing the baby to kind of sink down into the underneath supporting material. Maybe think about some kind of open cell foam underneath?

I'm not too keen on the way the lighting setup being used is allowing the eyes to go so dark...it seems to me that a brighter light source in the immediate area might help to constrict the pupils and get more eye coloration to be visible.

Great thank you Derrel, I agree 100% on all your points, As I mentioned these were just at home and the bean bag and blanket was all I could find haha (This is my wee girl, she has my hair lol) Her eyes are very dark but yeah, that was just a single on camera speedlight, otherwise I will be using studio lights. Thanks heaps for your input

Most reactions

Back