jenn8504

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Please

100_66333.jpg

sepia2.jpg

I like the second one... I feel the vignetting works well in the photo. The pose is good and the contrast is nice, too. The first is cute but it seems more like a snapshot.

I like the second one... I feel the vignetting works well in the photo. The pose is good and the contrast is nice, too. The first is cute but it seems more like a snapshot.
Agreed. The dandelion/weed at the top left of the first is really distracting also. The large are of grass on the right side of her is also distracting since she's looking in the other direction. In the second one, you could brighten up her face a little and bring out the details and I think that would improve it.

to help get rid of that snapshot look, get on her level! Don't take a picture from the veiwpoint of every other human who can operate a camera, but get down as if you're another baby on the ground. A new perspective would help a lot!!!

#1 could use some color/contrast/etc enhancing, and #2 is edited well. As another poster said, vignetting worked well here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back