baby sleeping near bible - NOT STAGED -

ok trav. . . the news was just that, in the caption . . . there are lots of feature shots of kids in sprinklers etc. do you too have disdain for the bible? if anything you can appreciate it for telling you who the man is that left the indention. i'm not trying to say something miraculous is happening. and why does it matter if its the bible, koran, torah, or mein kompf. its going to be a significant part of this boys upbringing . . . and as a journalist i can see this photograph as having meaning to the family.

Iron Flatline, thanks - and i wish he was closer too. . . but i'm not sure moving it would have been ethical ;)lol. but then again its just as much about the negative space.

Is that immediately recognizable as a Bible?

Yes :p

im sorry but to me that looks exactly like a bible. Besides, finding a meaning in art/photoraphy is what its all about. Even if there were no words, i would look at this image for a few minutes and in my own mind come up with a scene that says a baby is asleep, there is a space were the parent (s) were and there is a bible on the right hand side. I certainly wouldn't think its the latest harry potter.

I see a picture of a baby sleeping in a sleezy hotel room, somewhat close to an abandoned bible. But yet it's a very clean photo.

Most reactions

Back