Baby William 6 months old

janineh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just sharing a photo of a litte 6 months old boy called William. I had a session with him last weekend. CC welcome! $1xsm.jpg

That is SWEET! I even like the tilt/angle of this one!

AW! nicely done. I'm not a fan of tilts though.

As a mother, I would be happy with his image. I would like to see it cropped though. Too much space.

cannpope said:
As a mother, I would be happy with his image. I would like to see it cropped though. Too much space.

What do u mean as a mother? He is not mine. Its a photo of a paid session.

cannpope said:

What do u mean as a mother? He is not mine. Its a photo of a paid session.
i think she means that she would be happy with such an image of her kid.

think it looks much better with his head was tilted slightly downward instead of upward. maybe it's just me, but with babies my eye tend to follow gravity (because they fall!). a downward facing orientation would match his feet being lifted and draw attention to his face imo. cute pudgeball either way.

slow231 said:
i think she means that she would be happy with such an image of her kid.

think it looks much better with his head was tilted slightly downward instead of upward. maybe it's just me, but with babies my eye tend to follow gravity (because they fall!). a downward facing orientation would match his feet being lifted and draw attention to his face imo. cute pudgeball either way.

I do have photos of him straight and tilted the other way, but for me this looks way better than the others. I might post some later.

Maybe I should have worded that different. I meant that I am a mother and I would like the image if that was my child.

cannpope said:
Maybe I should have worded that different. I meant that I am a mother and I would like the image if that was my child.

Thanks. Wasnt sure, bc some ppl get comments sometimes to pics of their kids saying you as a mum must be happy with it, but really it is not a great pic...

He seems kinda small for a six-year-old....just sayin....:sexywink:

He doesn't have much of a moustache for a 16 year-old...just sayin'...

He doesn't have much of a moustache for a 16 year-old...just sayin'...

lol'd

Nice shot. Like the tilt here! Cute subject. Crop in a bit is only recommendation.

Most reactions

Back