What's new

Bach Auricon Pro-600

Jakyll_k93

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Reading, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello there I recently came into possession of a bach auricon pro600 camera along with its power supply and I have been looking around for a manual on how its used as 1 I dont have one. 2 I am sure there are some peices missing. If I had a manual I think I could get it up and running by replacing a few things that are missing.

I think I am just missing the microphone and the cord that goes from the powersupply to the camera and the cord that goes from the wall to the power supply.

If anyone knows where i could find a manual any information would be wonderful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom