dtzitko TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 235 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis, MO Dec 9, 2009 #1
WesVFX TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 132 Reaction score 1 Location Hemet, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2009 #2 nice shot... that particular red on the ornament is very pleasing to the eye!
RPetterson TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2009 #3 I love the picture the red is awesome and I really like the blue hue on it too!
dtzitko TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 235 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis, MO Dec 11, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Aha, I didn't notice the blue. I had the TV on. Oops.
percent20 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2008 Messages 65 Reaction score 0 Location Prague, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2009 #5 dtzitko said: Aha, I didn't notice the blue. I had the TV on. Oops. Click to expand... I wish my accidents were as awesome. Great idea for a shot.
dtzitko said: Aha, I didn't notice the blue. I had the TV on. Oops. Click to expand... I wish my accidents were as awesome. Great idea for a shot.