What's new

Christmas 2025

smoke665

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
17,050
Reaction score
10,444
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Health issues limited my Christmas set ideas this year. Also, I elected to do ALL editing in LR using the latest in Adaptive AI tools. What a PITA that was until, I learned that "order" of edits with AI is critical. Even so, I'm not sure that it saved much time over editing in PS, and the quality seems lacking. Enjoy
1773502201065.webp
 
Last edited:
beautiful. and she is too... hope you are feeling better soon
 
I'm sorry to hear about the health issues. Great photos, even without the elaborate set this year. And she is getting so big!
 
beautiful. and she is too... hope you are feeling better soon
Thank you
I'm sorry to hear about the health issues. Great photos, even without the elaborate set this year. And she is getting so big!
Thanks Adam, about time for some of yours. Thought I was making it easier on myself staying in LR but just did some more with my old LR/PS workflow. An AI enhanced workflow is not what I thought it was.

Your little bit is growing up! Love her expressions.
Sometimes I wish I could hit the pause button!
 
Some very nice slices of time. Thanks for sharing these!
 
Lovely set this year. Hope the health improves
Thank you. Once you get to my age, it's a downhill slide. LOL Every good day going forward is a blessing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom