What's new

Back button focus

Ok, I just set my D300s with the AF-on only option. Now all I need is a subject. The little things you learn... :) The only drawback I see with this option is if you let someone take a photo of you using your camera, you have to explain this little nuisance.

Or just switch it back to normal operation before you give them the camera. :P

Personally I'm probably going to leave mine set like it was and only change it to AF-on when I know I'm going to use it that way, because otherwise if my wife decides to grab a quick snapshot she'll get confused (all she knows about my D70 is, "turn the dial to Auto and push the shutter button").
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom