Back from tour #2 in afghanistan

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
thank you. its has been a long time... my home coming was great. i was excited to see my twins and 4 year old. and my wife.. cant forget her :p

That is def. the icing on the cake, about the greatest thing about deployments is comeing home to family and friends and that first cold crisp beer from the shop.

Good to have you back!

Welcome back! Nothing like being home is there? So how are things over there actually. Never really hear anything here about it. Great shots BTW. Especially love the AB shot.

Welcome back! Nothing like being home is there? So how are things over there actually. Never really hear anything here about it. Great shots BTW. Especially love the AB shot.

Thank you!!

Good to have you back!

Welcome home, and thank you!

PreludeX, thank you for your service! Not everyone has the balls to do what you've done. But many have the balls to complain about the DOD.

Again, thank you!

That is def. the icing on the cake, about the greatest thing about deployments is comeing home to family and friends and that first cold crisp beer from the shop.

Im thankful for all the thank yous. I would like to thank all of you for the support of the troops including me.. the first american beer in awhile was outrageously(doubt thats a word) awesome! although, when i was in krygystan(spelling) the russian beers we had were tasteful. Violence has picked up in afghanistan. Seeing things that cant be unseen definatly sucked. but thats our job. met many people from all services and countries, and was very glad to meet them. great people. again, i thank everyone for your support

Most reactions

New Topics

Back