What's new

Back-lit Subjects

Joined
Mar 1, 2025
Messages
427
Reaction score
1,478
Location
Montana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some back-lit subjects: elk, eastern kingbird, whitetail deer fawn, short-eared owl
bull_elk_resize2048.webp
EasternKingbird.webp
fawn_0156.webp
owl.webp
 
Liking the little fawns ears🤪, I've been wanting to take a back lit shot of my bunnys ears. The blood vessels being the focus point...
 
Liking the little fawns ears🤪, I've been wanting to take a back lit shot of my bunnys ears. The blood vessels being the focus point...
Thanks. I was lucky as it was at sunset so the sun was low in the horizon, like a spot light on the fawns ears.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom