What's new

Back to Baker

scole

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Everett, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Mt Baker Ski Area, that is.

For me, this is the official start of winter- the first day on the slopes. After getting re-acquainted with the muscle groups that don't get used during the summer months, I broke out the camera. Although I didn't set out to do this, my best photos turned out to be more in the abstract or intimate landscape category.

#1 Mount Shuksan with weather drifting through...

445922679_EMUUe-L.jpg


#2 I was intrigued by an emerging sun and the Shuksan Arm Ridgeline..

445922626_aAKbz-L.jpg


#3 Icicles along the lodge's roof...

445922758_t73yR-XL.jpg


#4 Another Icicle shot..

445922659_Dee5M-XL.jpg


#5 Post sunset HDR shot of the North Fork Nooksack River

445922933_3j4QL-L.jpg


#6 Zoomed view of the river current and snowclad rocks

445922868_7EUho-L.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
I find number 2 really beautiful. The simple, clean lines only add to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom