Back to Basic

xaer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi friends...

Today, i just thought of shooting basic stuffs that I have not shot for a long time to share... it's just plain stuff...anyway... here goes.

1. Flowers
img9599b2dm.jpg

2. Tree
img9614a3gn.jpg

3. Swimming Pool (With Swimmers)
img96071ue.jpg

Cheers... and happy shooting.

Good stuff!

what kind of flower is that!?! looks very strange. i love it!

the second one is too bright for my tastes, but that last one was pulled off well.

The flower is VERY beautiful. Very. So whispery and fine. Lovely, the white on the green.

A swimming pool WITH swimmers. Now that is something that I sooooo rarely get to see ;). Only do those swimmers who I see lead a MUCH less leisurely life in the pool. :D

Absolutely amazing! I LOVE the first and last ones! WOW!!!!! I just want to be there in the last one. :)

AIRIC said:
Very nice. I also would really like the second one if it was not burned out so much.

Eric

Thanx Eric for the tipper... I'll see if I can make that shot look better.

thank you friends for your viewing and feedback.

I am surprised about the feedback on the pool shot. Actually I wanted to shoot that without the swimmers... but they just kept coming and going and coming... sigh... but thanks!

thebeginning said:
what kind of flower is that!?! looks very strange. i love it!

the second one is too bright for my tastes, but that last one was pulled off well.

I really have no idea what flower that is either... but the lifespan is rather short... and it looks rather not that nice when it starts to die.

Most reactions

Back