Back to my original model ...

doziergraphic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She was my first 'model' about a year ago. Came back to do another session today. On our first shoot, I used Walmart-purchased flourescents - we ended up outside.

Below is today with single monolight shooting through an umbrella with a 42" reflector.

My other monolight ate three fuses and won't stay on (gotta find out why???) so I was expecting to work with two lights, ended up just the one.

My photoshop computer is home and I'm out of town (brought my two monolights with me), so I just ran these through Portrait Professional and did not adjust the White Balance.

The final one is her niece. Her sister stopped in so we took a couple shots. Not thinking ahead, I got some decent ones, but realize I have no idea how to pose a baby, other than making it look like a snapshot. Need to work on that!

Interested in opinions. thanks.

IMG_0097_pp_web.jpg

IMG_0246_pp_web.jpg

IMG_0183_pp_web.jpg

IMG_0250%20-%20pp_web.jpg

IMG_0113%20-%202.jpg

Last edited:
Are you in a studio? The backgrounds don't really do much for me and #3 looks like a white sheet. Would you have used the other light to nuke this white? Maybe you fix it in post? I don't know much about shooting in a studio or with real backgrounds so can't really help much. Nice poses and shots overall, just not a fan of the backgrounds.

Most reactions

Back