What's new

Back to the future ^_^

Danny_511

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
160
Reaction score
6
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So me and my mom were driving around after she picked me up from school and as we're driving doen the street, I yelled, "stop!" Needless to say, she was pissed to realize all the commotion was caused by a beautiful black DeLorean. Hey, that's one of the things you have to get used to when your son's a car nerd/photographer.

I took these shots using my Canon T1i (which is my first dslr. I got it a couple weeks ago and I loooove it.) with a 35-80mm lens from one of my eos film cameras. The color shots had a fill flash, the black and whites didn't. These are unedited, with the exception of me running it through the perfectly clear app by athentech. Ill attach EXIF data in a minute.

I know these arent necessarily good shots, I was in a rush. I just wanted to show this gorgeous car. Any helpful suggestions would be fine too.
 

Attachments

  • $uploadfromtaptalk1363388154290.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1363388154290.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 111
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1363388185638.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1363388185638.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 109
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1363388301901.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1363388301901.webp
    92.6 KB · Views: 115
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1363388313057.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1363388313057.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 118
EXIF data for the Color shots $uploadfromtaptalk1363388591138.webp

EXIF data for BW shots $uploadfromtaptalk1363388616327.webp
 
Cool. If I had a DeLorean, I'd be forced to deck it out in Back to the Future accoutrements. :)
 
Cool. If I had a DeLorean, I'd be forced to deck it out in Back to the Future accoutrements. :)

Exactly...its like, how can you have a delorean but not have it in silver? Its blasphemy I tell ya. Lol :)
 
Cool. If I had a DeLorean, I'd be forced to deck it out in Back to the Future accoutrements. :)

Exactly...its like, how can you have a delorean but not have it in silver? Its blasphemy I tell ya. Lol :)
Well, yeah... that was the whole point of it being made with stainless steel - no paint needed means no paint fading, no rust, etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom