The most meaningful photo of my life.. The moment I proposed to my girlfriend

Congrats! I was wondering where you got to.

Still working full time in addition to being a full time student. Plus trying to maintain a social life.

Sadly, that means I’ve not gotten out with my camera very much in the last year or so.

This is a beautiful shot of a beautiful moment! Great idea! Congratulations.

I’ve been wanting to get to Ithaca for a few years. I want to go in the spring or after a good rainfall. I’ll put in on my to do list as soon as traveling is safe again.

This is a beautiful shot of a beautiful moment! Great idea! Congratulations.

I’ve been wanting to get to Ithaca for a few years. I want to go in the spring or after a good rainfall. I’ll put in on my to do list as soon as traveling is safe again.

Definitely do it! There are dozens of photogenic waterfalls.. if you want some ideas of where to go when you're in the area feel free to reach out!

Oh, and thank you!

Thanks for the offer. I know there are plenty of them! In this area ( Jefferson county) there are only 2 small ones!

Did she sign a model release?
So happy for you both. She's a keeper if she tags along on your ventures....esp at 5 a.m.
Were you nervous??

Don't worry about having so much on your plate right now. They are all life long advantages for you. Its why you do it when you are young.

Did she sign a model release?
So happy for you both. She's a keeper if she tags along on your ventures....esp at 5 a.m.
Were you nervous??

Don't worry about having so much on your plate right now. They are all life long advantages for you. Its why you do it when you are young.

She’s definitely a keeper! She only complained a few times on the drive out at 5am.

I was really nervous.. but not about how she’d respond. She’s been begging for a ring for a while haha. I was nervous that I’d slip up and ruin the surprise by acting differently or something, but I was able to maintain my composure and surprise her.

Most reactions

Back