What's new

Backdrops and cd for sale

Amanda Plummer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Bath PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a green screen that was purchased and B&H photo for sale its a 10x12. I am asking $30.00. Used once.

10x12 Blue and Pink background also purchased at B&H asking $ 60.00

A christmas background, not sure how big but I Paid $99.00 asking $ 65.00

A pink pastel background, not sure how big asking $30.00

I also got a white fuzzy blanket that they use in portraite studios for infants asking $5.00

I also got 3 cd with backgrounds on them, I tried using the green screen and then cutting the subject out but I did not do it right, for all three cd $ 60.00,

any questions please email me photographybyjanda@yahoo.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom