BACKDROPS!! I need to find this one!

Megan14227

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need to find this backdrop - quickly. And I don't want to have to pay more than $100 for it (not inculding shipping). Can anyone recommend a site (or a store!) where I can pick this up?

backdrop.jpg

cant you make something like that yourself? Think there was an article on it on this forum (havent got a clue were though) or you can google it.

use a greenscreen and fake it

i think doing it in post would be the best idea. just go against a solid colored wall and eliminate shadows, go into your editing program and then add in the background.

for the DIY one...

I use to have a ragshop around me, sadly they closed and i cant find any other store that would have muslin. Anyone know if it would worth with those cloth drop clothes painters use? example this http://www.amazon.com/Trimaco-12-Foot-Canvas-Cloth-58901/dp/B000BODVSI

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Doing it in post would be a terrible idea. People are some of the hardest, if not the hardest subjects to extract well in PS.

didnt say if it was a person or not, and said they needed it asap main reason i suggested doing it post. i was looking around couldnt find any with those color sorry

I thought Adorama had tons of backdrops on sale.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back