What's new

Backlit Pink Flower at Botanical Gardens in Berkeley

nooksandcorners

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This flower was lit by the low angle of the sun, making it very well lit compared to everything around it, which just happened to be under a shade. Maybe the flower happened to track the sunlight ;-) A flash was not needed to get this effect. This picture is straight from the camera without any adjustments (yet?).

I wish I had better bokeh at 200mm with the lens I was using (Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-f/5.6)

What do you guys think?


10920681893_640b7b6c6c.jpg

Backlit Pink Flower at Botanical Gardens in Berkeley | Flickr
 
You have much better work on your flickr stream. Not feeling this at all.
 
Any particular reason why?

I am not a fan of photoshopping too much. But I can see how the background is a little distracting. I made an attempt to get rid of some of the background. Here is version 2.

10935388474_9d908dd929.jpg
 

Attachments

  • $10935388474_9d908dd929.webp
    $10935388474_9d908dd929.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 142

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom