What's new

backlit syringe

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... just some play with light and (lack of) transparency:

_MG_0504.jpg
 
Pretty cool, except you have a bit of blue vignette going on (intentional?) and the blood (I'm assuming it's meant to be blood) doesn't look very realistic, it needs to be darker. Should be easily fixable in post.
 
I think the backlight is a bit bright and the DOF a bit shallow. I'd've liked to have seen more detail in the plunger. Great idea though. Probably good for stock imagery.
 
I really liked the concept... but i am not sure about the diffused appearance of the syringe :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom