What's new

Backyard Macro

mack1time

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary, Alberta CAN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few more cool shots from my backyard.
Comments and Criticism welcomed

Bee_Eyes_by_mack1time.jpg


Wasp_Hole_by_mack1time.jpg


Dragonfly_3_by_mack1time.jpg


All my lighting is either natural or the flash.

I hope to save up for the macro ring flash for some more even lighting.
 
That second one is eerie!
Eerie, but nice!
I like them all.
I think what I need next is a macro lens. Not only the zoom lens with macro setting. It doesn't really cut it...
 
What lens are you using?

How do you focus so damn fast D: the damn things move faster then i can focus.
 
I really like #2! You nailed color, DOF and focus! The only thing that I see that would have improved it would have been to have his other antenna in full view, but hey it's still great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom