woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #1 I'm still playing in the dark :twisted:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 16, 2006 #2 MEEP!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 16, 2006 #3 Oh yeah, cool shot by the way!
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Jan 16, 2006 #4 o m g that is CREEPY! something about that just gives me chills (really!). nice job
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks Jon! Congrats on 2K right here :thumbup: Hey slickhare...hope I didn't ruin your day? I just read your praise on how you like the colors in my 'Lucky Neglect' photo. Ooops Well..........thanks for both :mrgreen:
Thanks Jon! Congrats on 2K right here :thumbup: Hey slickhare...hope I didn't ruin your day? I just read your praise on how you like the colors in my 'Lucky Neglect' photo. Ooops Well..........thanks for both :mrgreen:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 16, 2006 #6 Great shot, and great avatar too! Rob
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 16, 2006 Banned #7 wow.... i almost jumped there, woodsac.......that is just great...! your getting good a scary horror stuff..... lovin it!
wow.... i almost jumped there, woodsac.......that is just great...! your getting good a scary horror stuff..... lovin it!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #8 Very cool idea and capture :thumbsup: Eric
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Jan 16, 2006 #9 OMG! I half expected to hear Gollum's voice telling me about bruning and freezing! You are the coolest, Woodsac! Welcome to The Grimm Side!
OMG! I half expected to hear Gollum's voice telling me about bruning and freezing! You are the coolest, Woodsac! Welcome to The Grimm Side!
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 16, 2006 #10 :shock: Wow, creepy! Nice capture!
Xmetal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 22, 2004 Messages 2,351 Reaction score 29 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #11 Jake did you steal a page from Chiller's book? :mrgreen: Smooth pic mate.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #12 Damn(can I say that?) Killer shot. I love this one to death...no pun intended. Awesome , Awesome Awesome.
Damn(can I say that?) Killer shot. I love this one to death...no pun intended. Awesome , Awesome Awesome.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 16, 2006 #13 You play well in the dark there Woody!....Creepy cool!! : )
KunalShingla TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 197 Reaction score 4 Location New Delhi Jan 16, 2006 #14 cool shot man
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Jan 16, 2006 #15 woodsac, you are the king at these kind of shots. very awesome :thumbsup: